To provide high quality Human Resources services through value-added initiatives focused on the employment of Tribal Members and enabling the businesses of The Seminole Nation to be the best in services and customer satisfaction.
Human Resources will proactively provide:
- Advocacy for fair and equitable treatment of all employees, toward achieving the highest employee morale and productivity
- Consulting in human resources matters regarding recruitment, organizational effectiveness, training & development, compensation, benefits, and related practices
- Facilitating to manage change and the pursuit of excellence in all employee-oriented programs, while influencing positive management-workforce relationships
- Partnering with the business to promote improvements to processes, efficiencies, and cost-savings.
To provide quality services in all areas of human resources to include recruitment, retention, employee relations, comprehensive compensation & benefits programs, training & development, health & safety, and HRIS, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources at all levels to better serve our internal customers.
Seminole Nation Tribal/Indian Preference:
- Qualified Seminole Tribal Member/Indian Applicants will receive preference over Non-Indian Applicants. Priority in selection will be given to Indian candidates who present proof of eligibility for Indian preference.
- Verification in the form of a Tribal Enrollment Card or Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) must be provided with the application of a candidate who claims Indian preference.
How to apply:
|Applications must be submitted through the online application page on this website. Paper applications are no longer accepted.
An electronic application must be received by noon on the closing date of the announcement.
If you have a Computer:
- Visit our careers portal here
- If you are a new applicant you can view open positions as well as register an account to keep track of positions you have applied for and your online application.
- If you have applied with us before you can update your application and personal details as well as easily apply for other open positions.
If you do not have access to a computer:
Application Kiosks are located in the Human Resources Offices at the Tribal Complex located in Wewoka, Ok as well as the Job Placement and Training office at Mekusukey Mission south of Seminole OK. A representative of HR can assist you in completing the application if needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: The Seminole Nation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Other than Seminole Nation Tribal Member/Indian Preference, selection for this position will be made without regard to race, sex, color, age, marital status, national origin, or any other non-merit factor.