Download Seminole Nation Job Application
|Seminole Nation Job Application.pdf||118.22 KB||05/06/2013 14:45:31|
To provide high quality Human Resources services through value-added initiatives focused on the employment of Tribal Members and enabling the businesses of The Seminole Nation to be the best in services and customer satisfaction.
Human Resources will proactively provide:
- Advocacy for fair and equitable treatment of all employees, toward achieving the highest employee morale and productivity
- Consulting in human resources matters regarding recruitment, organizational effectiveness, training & development, compensation, benefits, and related practices
- Facilitating to manage change and the pursuit of excellence in all employee-oriented programs, while influencing positive management-workforce relationships
- Partnering with the business to promote improvements to processes, efficiencies, and cost-savings.
To provide quality services in all areas of human resources to include recruitment, retention, employee relations, comprehensive compensation & benefits programs, training & development, health & safety, and HRIS, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources at all levels to better serve our internal customers.
Seminole Nation Tribal/Indian Preference:
- Qualified Seminole Tribal Member/Indian Applicants will receive preference over Non-Indian Applicants. Priority in selection will be given to Indian candidates who present proof of eligibility for Indian preference.
- Verification in the form of a Tribal Enrollment Card or Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) must be provided with the application of a candidate who claims Indian preference.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: The Seminole Nation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Other than Seminole Nation Tribal Member/Indian Preference, selection for this position will be made without regard to race, sex, color, age, marital status, national origin, or any other non-merit factor.