Tribal Veteran Services
The tribal Veterans Services Office serves the veteran community of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma. We are here to assist veterans, the tribal members who have previously served in the military or who are currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. In addition, we are here to help the families and dependents of veterans as they have questions and need guidance with veteran family benefits.
In our office, we serve as a liaison between the federal and state Department of Veterans Affairs and the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma.
This office serves as a point of contact and as an advocate for Seminole Nation veterans and veterans’ families about any issues concerning potential VA benefits or entitlements.
The Veterans Services Office will provide help with the following:
- Veterans Disability Claims
- VA assistance for healthcare enrollment
- VA assistance to obtain military records
- VA assistance for medical issues
- VA assistance for employment
- VA assistance for temporary housing
- Healthcare for Homeless Veterans
- Home Loan referrals and assistance of VA loans and HUD Home Loans for Native Americans
- Burial at the Seminole Nation Cemetery and Veterans Memorial
- Honor Guard for veterans burial
- Referrals for IHS (Indian Health Service) counseling